Kia ora all,
It was great to meet you today and to see that you are already in a great mindset for Knowledge Building.
During the week add to the icebreaker and art padlets. I will add questions to enrich the discussion so do check back in to them during the week.
A few other bits of admin:
Please make sure that you are set up on our Google+ community. This will be your space to ask questions and interact. It is also where I post the weekly tasks and VC outlines (and it should email you when I do this). Get in contact with me if you need the link to join the Google+ community, please.
Once you are in the Google Community make a post to introduce yourself to the group (In the discussion section). Try to give us a few more details about yourself, e.g.: what is important to you, what are you passionate about, try posting a photo of something that inspires you, what is on your reading list (perhaps post photos of the covers of books you have been reading recently), and anything else that you want to share about yourself. I will lead by example and post in the community shortly so that you have an example
Email if you get stuck with this. Feel free to play with making posts, but I wont be expecting you to know how to use it just yet.
We will use this site during the year to collaborate.
-Please make a time to meet with me one on one. It is my goal to meet with everyone in the first few weeks, so that I have a good understanding of you as students and how I can best support you. Have a look at when I am available and suggest a common time that we are both available. I am also open to meeting after school if it is not too late as I commute in a car pool.
FYI: My school is closed on Friday, so I will return your emails on Monday if you contact me.
Have a really good Waitangi day and weekend. See you next week.

Comments
Post a Comment