21/02/19
Admin: Have we got set up with our netnz address yet? Here is a guide for how to do it and here is a video I recorded of setting up my netnz to forward to my regular mailbox, so I don't have to keep track of 2 emails. Sorry I was figuring out how to do it while I was recording, so please be patient I did get there in the end.You will need the netnz address primarily to access the Google+ community (Google will make it so that you can only access a community if you are from the same education domain as the owner e.g. netnz).
How I'm organising my blog.
As a research team which area of art history do we want to focus on? We need to pick whether we want to focus on Late Renaissance or Early Modernism as a group. We'll discuss this as a class.
Getting to know each other. Review the work that we've done so far. Where in the world. Explain your location to the class and why you identify with it. Time travelling. I am really curious to find out why we would like to travel to particular destinations and times. Class korero about this.
What will art history learning look like, a little bit more on this.
Assessment for Learning, Learning as a community, co-curators of ideas, thinking coach
Thinking Dispositions. In art history we are trying to develop our thinking dispositions. Which of these do you think it will be important for you to work on developing and why? Identify in this padlet, the 3 that you want to work on this term, and explain why you are going to focus on these.
Let's review our discussion about art. What are some key themes that have been highlighted? Our next step will be to try to test our ideas by finding authoritative sources. Can we prove our ideas that we've posted? Can you find evidence that might shed new light on someone else's ideas. Try to see this as an interactive class discussion. Once an idea is out there in our community ANYONE can work on it.
Knowledge Forum. KF is a purpose-built environment for working on our communal ideas. I will demo how to get set up as a user then show how to access the 2019 community. KF manualFrom there try to make a post and a build on. Try to give your posts meaningful titles that sum up your post.
Comments
Post a Comment