Can you please work on your learner profile during your study periods.
If you are new to NetNZ, you can follow this link to get started.
If you were a NetNZ student last year, you will simply update your existing profile. If you are not sure of how to access this please let me know, as I should have the link in a Google Doc I share with NetNZ and your eDeans.
Having access to the information in your profile is super helpful as it helps me to figure out what you are like as a learner and how best to support you.
If you are new to NetNZ, you can follow this link to get started.
If you were a NetNZ student last year, you will simply update your existing profile. If you are not sure of how to access this please let me know, as I should have the link in a Google Doc I share with NetNZ and your eDeans.
Having access to the information in your profile is super helpful as it helps me to figure out what you are like as a learner and how best to support you.
Comments
Post a Comment