Kia ora Art Historians
You will have 2 main foci over the week.- You will take responsibility for researching one of our big questions in our shared slide. You will find instructions of how to proceed in the slides. Try to be really thorough. You will need to put together some high-quality research, which you will share with the class when we next meet. As I said in class, I am on a course next Thursday (the 14th). So there will be no official Meet. However I will be trying to check in on your progress during our 2-3 on the Thursday, and see if there are any questions I need to answer.
- Your other main focus will be to contribute to our knowledge forum space, why do humans make art and the renaissance and values. You need to make it a priority to contribut something meaningful everytime that you have a study. Knowledge Building doesn't work when we do it last minute. It needs to be an ongoing conversation.
"communal knowledge, collective responsibility"- As a group, we all benefit from each other's insights, this also means that we are all responsible for contributing our ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment