I have designed your weekly tasks to directly feed into what you need to do for the assessment.
As I said at the end of yesterday's call your job over the week is to research your chosen art work and how we can see the influence of theories in artworks. Try to make as direct a connection to specific elements as possible then build on the significance and importance.
Aside from that use the knowledge forum space to explore the big ideas and their significance. I have been in, made a few responses and added a few questions. Try to check out knowledge forum and add your perspectives and ideas during the week to add more depth to our thinking.
As I said at the end of yesterday's call your job over the week is to research your chosen art work and how we can see the influence of theories in artworks. Try to make as direct a connection to specific elements as possible then build on the significance and importance.
Aside from that use the knowledge forum space to explore the big ideas and their significance. I have been in, made a few responses and added a few questions. Try to check out knowledge forum and add your perspectives and ideas during the week to add more depth to our thinking.

Comments
Post a Comment