As always what is on top for you?
Also please try to remember to sign in using your attendance sheet I have shared with you.
Sharing our research:
Thinkers- Madison will share her research into Lorenzo Medici. It would be good for anyone else to who hasn't already to share their research into an important thinker and the impact that their ideas had.
Artworks and theories:
I have Zif with the Vitruvian Man, Madison with Botticelli Primavera, Amy with a Botticelli, myself with Di Vinci Lady with Ermine, Elina, Hazel and Shanti I am looking forward to hearing about your artwork research.
We'll spend a bit of time unpacking the language of the standard. I'm choosing to focus on this now, because I'm expecting each week for you to do a little writing about art works and theories, then draw on this for your synthesis. If you understand now what is needed you'll do a better job with your writing.
Then we'll spend a bit of time examing and unpacking key texts about the big ideas/theories .
We'll then collaborate as a class to unpack an art work and how the theory is shown.
To finish we will recap - which artwork will you examine this coming week, also in general what do you need to focus on to develop your knowledge of the big ideas?
Also please try to remember to sign in using your attendance sheet I have shared with you.
Sharing our research:
Thinkers- Madison will share her research into Lorenzo Medici. It would be good for anyone else to who hasn't already to share their research into an important thinker and the impact that their ideas had.
Artworks and theories:
I have Zif with the Vitruvian Man, Madison with Botticelli Primavera, Amy with a Botticelli, myself with Di Vinci Lady with Ermine, Elina, Hazel and Shanti I am looking forward to hearing about your artwork research.
We'll spend a bit of time unpacking the language of the standard. I'm choosing to focus on this now, because I'm expecting each week for you to do a little writing about art works and theories, then draw on this for your synthesis. If you understand now what is needed you'll do a better job with your writing.
Then we'll spend a bit of time examing and unpacking key texts about the big ideas/theories .
We'll then collaborate as a class to unpack an art work and how the theory is shown.
To finish we will recap - which artwork will you examine this coming week, also in general what do you need to focus on to develop your knowledge of the big ideas?
Comments
Post a Comment