Kia ora all.
This VC brings us to our last official time together, as I have an unavoidable commitment next week. Next week I will share past exam questions and resource images with you and you can use the hour to practice a response. I will make a point of giving you feedback the following day, so it would be helpful if you could do this in a google doc.Today:
As you come into the call add to what's on top and Knowledge forum. Also please remember to sign in on your sheet :)
Spend some time posting links to artworks on the contextual timeline. Which events impacted on the making of the artwork? How?
Brainstorming ideas for artworks to use for contexts and how they connect to that particular context.
(Zif you are only entered for Style and Meanings, you'll find links to those padlets here: https://ah3netnz.weebly.com/revision---style.html , https://ah3netnz.weebly.com/revision---meanings.html)
https://padlet.com/philippamallins/Florencetherepublic
https://padlet.com/philippamallins/venicecosmopolitancity
https://padlet.com/philippamallins/Romeimperialcity
https://padlet.com/philippamallins/patronage
https://padlet.com/philippamallins/Religiouscontexts

Comments
Post a Comment