I am aware that you all have your heads down writing your synthesis this week, so I have been trying to give you the space to do this.
This week in the video conference we are going to start looking at Module 2. How do big ideas influence art. We will unpack what the assignment is going to look like and I will walk you through what the block of work in the first week of this module will cover.
First of all, how are you, what is on top art history wise, where are your heads at?
Through writing the synthesis, have there been any aHa moments, or moments where things fell into place for you or you felt like you were making progress with your understanding? What is an example of this? What helped? - We will have a quick verbal korero about this.
Next, I thought we would take a step back and reflect on our overall discussion approach. Follow this link to KF to add your ideas.
While you are in KF can you please check whether you can access the individual thinking views I've set up for you. I think I've set it up so your view is private to you and I'm the only other one that can access. Please check the links to test this.
I am then going to give you an over view of the next module, and what we need to be focusing on in the first week.
We will spend some time looking at video sources to help us understand the big ideas and then have a chat with the class about emerging ideas. You'll have enough time to watch 5 - 8 mins worth then a couple of mins to jot down observations.
We'll then make a start on Module One, part 1.
We will start adding what you know about different thinkers and their ideas on Knowledge Forum using the format given in Module two, part 1. Over the week you will need to post about 3 different thinkers. If someone has posted about the same thinker as you, make your note a build-on to theirs.
Then if we have time you can make a start on your research into a particular thinker and their big idea for your seminar next week.
Which thinker/idea are you going to present on next week? What format do you think you will use for this Google Slides, Google Docs, Prezi, a prerecorded video or something totally out of the box? Add to Google + what you plan to research
So just to sum up and reiterate there are 2 prongs to the work during the week
-Add 3 notes on KF. Each one should cover a thinker and their ideas and give a general background in your own words.
-.Research 1 thinker and their big idea in-depth, and prepare what you will share for your seminar next week
This week in the video conference we are going to start looking at Module 2. How do big ideas influence art. We will unpack what the assignment is going to look like and I will walk you through what the block of work in the first week of this module will cover.
First of all, how are you, what is on top art history wise, where are your heads at?
Through writing the synthesis, have there been any aHa moments, or moments where things fell into place for you or you felt like you were making progress with your understanding? What is an example of this? What helped? - We will have a quick verbal korero about this.
Next, I thought we would take a step back and reflect on our overall discussion approach. Follow this link to KF to add your ideas.
While you are in KF can you please check whether you can access the individual thinking views I've set up for you. I think I've set it up so your view is private to you and I'm the only other one that can access. Please check the links to test this.
I am then going to give you an over view of the next module, and what we need to be focusing on in the first week.
We will spend some time looking at video sources to help us understand the big ideas and then have a chat with the class about emerging ideas. You'll have enough time to watch 5 - 8 mins worth then a couple of mins to jot down observations.
We'll then make a start on Module One, part 1.
We will start adding what you know about different thinkers and their ideas on Knowledge Forum using the format given in Module two, part 1. Over the week you will need to post about 3 different thinkers. If someone has posted about the same thinker as you, make your note a build-on to theirs.
Then if we have time you can make a start on your research into a particular thinker and their big idea for your seminar next week.
Which thinker/idea are you going to present on next week? What format do you think you will use for this Google Slides, Google Docs, Prezi, a prerecorded video or something totally out of the box? Add to Google + what you plan to research
So just to sum up and reiterate there are 2 prongs to the work during the week
-Add 3 notes on KF. Each one should cover a thinker and their ideas and give a general background in your own words.
-.Research 1 thinker and their big idea in-depth, and prepare what you will share for your seminar next week
Comments
Post a Comment