Today will be very much focused on the written synthesis. In what's on top can you post your understanding of what you need to do for the synthesis and where you are currently at with that. (Here is a link to the page the synthesis instructions are on for easy reference)
Also can you please sign in using your attendance sheet.
Time for questions about the synthesis. We'll write these in the chat window and I will work through them to the best of my ability.
I will show you how to access your personal workspace on KF and add me to it.
We will unpick an exemplar of how to write about values from a Knowledge Building perspective. I will share this with you during class rather than giving you the link now so that we don't run into any issues with authenticity for your own synthesis work.
We'll then spend some time building our ideas about Classical and Christian values expressed in the art works in a shared google slide. I'll also put a link to it on KF so that it is easily accessible when you are writing your synthesis.
We'll then spend some time building our ideas on KF before doing a bit of a round up about where we are at, and field any questions people have.

Comments
Post a Comment