So the plan for today will go as follows:
How are we doing as humans?
How are we doing as humans?
- What is a good thing in our lives this week?
- What is a tricky thing?
OK, a bit of time to do some meta-cognitive reflection (this is edu-speak for reflecting on how you are going as a student curator)
How did you get on with the goals you set (what you would like to develop in terms of thinking dispositions?
How have you grown as a student?
Is your goal still the same?
Or is there something new you would like to work on?
Any questions about the values and arguments assignment?
A bit of collaboration about how values impact on representations of the human form. [sidebar: The work you contribute here could feed into your assignment due at the end of the week.]
How to proceed:
What are your thoughts about how values impact on the portrayal human form?
To what extent do values influence this?
Respond to others if you agree
Post a counter point if you don't quite agree with someone or you think they've missed an important point.
Add resources links as a comment in my resources post.
Next module we will be looking at theories and how they impact on art.
First of all what is a theory?
We will be investigating Humanist and Neoplatonist theory as a research team. This will be assessed against the texts (4 credits) and theories (4 credits) standards. Theories involves showing understanding of how theories impacted on Art. Texts involves showing understanding of texts about art. Due date is TBD, as I need to double check on the length of this term. I am working on the assignment doc for this, as I need to rejig some aspects of it.
First of all what is a theory?
We will be investigating Humanist and Neoplatonist theory as a research team. This will be assessed against the texts (4 credits) and theories (4 credits) standards. Theories involves showing understanding of how theories impacted on Art. Texts involves showing understanding of texts about art. Due date is TBD, as I need to double check on the length of this term. I am working on the assignment doc for this, as I need to rejig some aspects of it.
Comments
Post a Comment