This is just to reiterate what you hopefully already know:
Over the week, investigate any remaining values you need to look at leading up to the assessment.
tag me in a comment if you would like me to look at specific details in your writing. Otherwise I will be working my way through your research and giving detailed feedback this week.
Next week I will be answering general questions about the assignment, but not giving super detailed feedback about your work as we will be days away from the completion date at that stage, and I don't want to unduly influence your writing + it gives me a chance to clear the decks of other work so I can focus on marking and returning your work to you quickly after the hand in.
Hand in of your work is due at the end of next week.
As I said in the VC you can choose the format for submission. This could be in a google doc, in a google slide, a screen recording where you are verbally presenting your research to us, or something else. I don't mind what the format is, as long as it ticks the boxes for the achievement standards. Does it look at two artworks? Do you examine 2 values for each art work? Have you developed an argument where you are comparing ideas? Is your research based on evidence (from art works or primary/secondary sources).
This should be your sole focus for art history.
Next week in class you will present any remaining slides that you haven't yet shared with us.
At the end of next week you will need to make sure you have your work shared with me for marking.
I will try to mark your work within the following week - the time it takes for me to get marks and written feedback to you will depend on the speed of my moderator.
Over the week, investigate any remaining values you need to look at leading up to the assessment.
tag me in a comment if you would like me to look at specific details in your writing. Otherwise I will be working my way through your research and giving detailed feedback this week.
Next week I will be answering general questions about the assignment, but not giving super detailed feedback about your work as we will be days away from the completion date at that stage, and I don't want to unduly influence your writing + it gives me a chance to clear the decks of other work so I can focus on marking and returning your work to you quickly after the hand in.
Hand in of your work is due at the end of next week.
As I said in the VC you can choose the format for submission. This could be in a google doc, in a google slide, a screen recording where you are verbally presenting your research to us, or something else. I don't mind what the format is, as long as it ticks the boxes for the achievement standards. Does it look at two artworks? Do you examine 2 values for each art work? Have you developed an argument where you are comparing ideas? Is your research based on evidence (from art works or primary/secondary sources).
This should be your sole focus for art history.
Next week in class you will present any remaining slides that you haven't yet shared with us.
At the end of next week you will need to make sure you have your work shared with me for marking.
I will try to mark your work within the following week - the time it takes for me to get marks and written feedback to you will depend on the speed of my moderator.
Comments
Post a Comment