Please try to make sure that you are online as close to 2 pm as possible. I have heaps planned to support you with your internal and to prepare for externals and I would like to use our time as well as possible.
-What's on top for you?
-KF, share your useful finds, whether it be a book or an article online
Exemplars style1 (E), context 1 (E)
KF what do we need to understand about our research for Making Meanings
KF externals prep - Building ideas about meanings.
When you come into the call:
-Please sign in on your attendance sheet.-What's on top for you?
-KF, share your useful finds, whether it be a book or an article online
Sharing our research with the class.
I looked at Botticelli's VenusQuestion time
for the Making Meanings assignmentExam resources
on the class site Style Meanings ContextExemplars style1 (E), context 1 (E)
Mannerism
Exemplars style 2 (M-/+), context 2 (M+)
KF what do we need to understand about our research for Making Meanings
KF externals prep - Building ideas about meanings.
Comments
Post a Comment