What's on top
Once you have signed in on your attendance and added your thoughts about what's on top for you with art history we will spend some time reflecting on key ideas that have emerged from your theories research. What kind of aha moments did you have/what ideas crystalised when you were writing this?
Media and Processes synthesis instructions. Hopefully, you have had a chance to look over this during the week. Please have some ideas prepared about what you think the focus is for this module. We'll spend some time unpacking the key focus. The Media and processes page on Weebly. will be useful for this unit. Please bookmark it.
I will give a short presentation on Contextual influences and big debates. I will see how I go delivering this as my voice is really not up to much (it has been wiped out by this cold virus I have at the moment). If my voice is not coping we will approach this in an alternative way (most likely each student reading 2 slides each.
I have got a slide at the end of the presentation that has a few questions to spur discussion. You will choose one of these and post your ideas or questions about this on Knowledge Forum. If it aligns with an existing post, build on that.
We are going to start exploring a key debate in the Renaissance. I am going to explain the module to you, please follow with the document in front of you as I am explaining. We are going to start our research with watching an explanation of The Accademia delle Arti Del Disegno and reading the first starter resource link in the Colorito and Disegno module doc. We will add our emerging thoughts about what is of key importance to disegno and colorito on knowledge forum on the making meanings view. You will continue to research colorito and disegno over the week, referring to the module guidelines and the resources you have been provided with.
Once you have signed in on your attendance and added your thoughts about what's on top for you with art history we will spend some time reflecting on key ideas that have emerged from your theories research. What kind of aha moments did you have/what ideas crystalised when you were writing this?
Media and Processes synthesis instructions. Hopefully, you have had a chance to look over this during the week. Please have some ideas prepared about what you think the focus is for this module. We'll spend some time unpacking the key focus. The Media and processes page on Weebly. will be useful for this unit. Please bookmark it.
I will give a short presentation on Contextual influences and big debates. I will see how I go delivering this as my voice is really not up to much (it has been wiped out by this cold virus I have at the moment). If my voice is not coping we will approach this in an alternative way (most likely each student reading 2 slides each.
I have got a slide at the end of the presentation that has a few questions to spur discussion. You will choose one of these and post your ideas or questions about this on Knowledge Forum. If it aligns with an existing post, build on that.
We are going to start exploring a key debate in the Renaissance. I am going to explain the module to you, please follow with the document in front of you as I am explaining. We are going to start our research with watching an explanation of The Accademia delle Arti Del Disegno and reading the first starter resource link in the Colorito and Disegno module doc. We will add our emerging thoughts about what is of key importance to disegno and colorito on knowledge forum on the making meanings view. You will continue to research colorito and disegno over the week, referring to the module guidelines and the resources you have been provided with.
Comments
Post a Comment